Thursday, February 28, 2008

DIGITAL ART



To see more of this beautiful
digital art, go to:

Four poems by SuzEtruscan

ROFLMAO

was invented for creatures such as I
who LOL will simply not suffice
I myself laugh until my gut hurts-
when the peeps are too funny for their shirts!!
For me the queens English just will not do
ROFLMAO is more what happens for Sue
*******

The Day Anna Died I wrote This-

I love my life, my red red life
I don't understand tragedy...
inevitability is everyones rife...
got that!!...at least I think I see...
but it is a fact if you laugh or cry;
we are silenced by the same knife
by and by we all anyway will die...
Have major fun in your short time space!
Someday we all must must say good by;
I choose to laugh until death is on my face.
*****

Goodby Anna

Rest in peace Beautiful sweetheart
Life was just to hard for Anna Nicole;
she tried so hard to do her part
press used her up and spit out her soul...
No one forget her generous loving heart!
That heart was pierced with an unfixable hole;
her little boys life was much to short-
that vacancy today I see has taken its toll...
Goodby from the earth beautiful sweet heart
*****
Why I Love My Dogs

We have 5 dogs equally loved-
4 are noble intuitive brave loyal German Shepherds,
Damon, Starla, Kohli,and Niki
and one is 13lb adopted neurotic weenie/J.Russel mix
with the traditional Napolean complex, Hans
My Dedication to my little furry brothers and sisters:
Why I Love You
When I wake up with a bangs cowlick no one laughs
When I cry I get a pressing circle of furry hugs
When I laugh you all run in circles squeaking toys
if I am sick you lick me well again
when we hike in the Ca mountains-
I don’t look like Mountain Lion lunch
when you go swimming you shower me too
if I argue too long I get "The look" to shut up already
if you eat something icky
we get extra fresh air from open windows that night
nobody picks on us
more than any other thing though
I know we would all stand
or fall together...
I love you, mom/sistersue


Carvings by Sgatekeeper08




BlackTalonedHand
The state of affairs...

Live thee true and live thee well,
There's no words left... yet so much to tell,
The clock is running to it's end,
Future shall not be as the past has been,
Believe NOT your eye, NOR your ear,
The truth is veiled from knowing for fear,
The people live .... yet do not know,
That the life they live is naught.... But show,
Puppets, the people... attached to string,
But frayed, Near to break, giving fall to everything,
The coachman shall be lost and chariot steered in dis-array,
It will be all for naught and far too late for the few, The proud and the brave,
Many a patriot will have their day but sadly, with tear welled eyes and nothing
left to save.

No comments: